A married couple can jointly own and operate a business as a sole proprietorship, under certain conditions. For tax purposes, your spouse is allowed to wo... Read more
Recent Start-up Articles
Nonprofit corporations, by definition, exist not to make money but to fulfill one of the purposes recognized by federal law: charitable, educational, reli... Read more
Interview with president Valerie Devine of http://www.affordablefurniture.com
Communication questions Uncertain about how to communicate an unexpected development to your backers? Ask yourself these questions... Read more
Your first step depends on whether you plan to incorporate your business. If you do, you should check with the Secretary of State's office in your state c... Read more
In subdivisions, condos and planned-unit developments, rules pertaining to home-based businesses are often significantly stricter than those found in city or... Read more
For purposes of claiming a tax deduction it makes no difference if you work only part-time at your home-based business or that you have another occupation... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business