Soon after Livestream CEO Max Haot launched his live video broadcast site in 2007, he realized the power of the company's name to drive (or impede) growth. Watch video
Recent Start-up Videos
The Foursquare co-founder describes how he adjusted the app in response to the way people used it (differently than he expected). Watch video
On one day Cyrus Massoumi went door-to-door hawking ZocDoc, the doctor-appointment scheduling site, security guards kicked him out. Watch video
GoodData founder Roman Stanek explains what happened when he started to seek financing on September 15, 2008, the same day Lehman Brothers collapsed. Watch video
When Yelp launched in 2004, Jeremy Stoppelman and his co-founder thought they were super geniuses. But the site flopped. Watch video
If not for Australia's then Prime Minister, and an open approach to sponsors, photographer Rick Smolan may not have started the $100 million photo book series. Watch video
Atavist CEO and editor Evan Ratliff explains how Atavist navigated the early years. Watch video
In some cases--like Branson's space ship company Virgin Galactic--helpful regulators can make new business ideas possible. Watch video
Peter Shapiro negotiated for two years to land the lease to the Port Chester, New York-theater famous for Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin and Pink Floyd concerts. Watch video
Patrick Mish and Devon Mish almost shuttered M-Edge Accessories when running the iPad case business from home became too much. Watch video
In 2010, OMGPOP had a million loyal users playing games on its website. But it had to go after Facebook to make a huge hit. Watch video
Each week, 12 million people in 125 countries take Zumba Fitness classes. Here, co-founder Alberto Perlman talks about how he protects the company's trademark. Watch video
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business