Author John Warrillow explains the perks of keeping your role as both CEO and a shareholder separate. Read more
Structuring an Earn-out
Thinking about entering an earn-out agreement? Here's an insider's look into what perks and challenges may lie ahead. Read more
When there's a valuation difference between what a buyer thinks a business is worth and what the seller expects to be paid, an earn-out can bridge that gap. Here's how to make a deal that's good for both parties. Read more
Veteran entrepreneur Norm Brodsky answers readers questions about retirement, selling a business, and more. Read more
Recent Structuring an Earn-out Articles
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business