Impressive, but true! Last summer, when the first iPhone was launched, it took over two months to sell the first one million units.
Because Apple is relaxing it's slick marketing hype machine sales and turned to old fashioned sales and marketing.
1. Lower prices, more units sold.
2. More established technology, more units sold.
3. More tangible features and improvements, more units sold. (Last year, people had to visualize exactly what an iPhone would be like. Now, they know this one is faster, easier to sync up at work, etc.)
4. More apps, more functionalities for users, more units sold.
5. Did I say lower prices? Let's say it again. Lower prices.
PRINT THIS ARTICLE