MailChimp is a web-based tool to create eNewsletters. But wait there's more.
What I like about MailChimp:
- It integrates with Google analytics.
- Before sending out your newsletter, you can see what your newsletter will look like in all the major browsers, including mobile browsers.
- It also goes through your newsletter looking for potential problems that will keep your e-mail from getting through the spam filters of your subscribers.
- There's a free version and then, like everything else, scales up for a price.
- It integrates with blogs making it easy to migrate content straight from posting to newsletter.
Check it out and have a great weekend.
Last updated: Oct 17, 2008
RENEE ORICCHIO is a technology writer and former supervising news producer for CNN Financial News. She has been covering the computer industry since 1987. @oricchio