A new report by the Center for Business Practices (CBP) that resource management issues (figuring out which people are available to put on which projects) are the number one issue facing project centric organizations today.
* Poor resource capacity planning
* Lack of appropriately skilled resources
* Unplanned resource requests
* Poorly optimized resource use
* Inaccurate effort estimations
What can be done? You can read the report for yourself right here.
Curt runs a resource management software company in Texas.
PRINT THIS ARTICLE