Michael Krigsman has been blogging about IT Project Failures for a while now, and he just published a post on his failure predictions for the new year. They include:
1. *Traditional enterprise failure rates will remain unchanged*
2. *Cloud-based relationship failure becomes even more important*
3. *Social computing and Enterprise 2.0 adoption failure hit the
4. *Large companies recognize that Social CRM failure sucks*
5. *"Expectation gaps" are the 2010 winner*
Do you agree or disagree with these? Any others you would add to the list?
Curt works for Journyx, a time and project management solutions company.