A new TechRepublic post lists the following as trends that will emerge or continue in 2010:
- The release of .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010
- More developers will use cloud computing
- Ruby, Scala, Groovy, Python, and other programming
languages make more of an impact
- The JVM's renaissance continues
- The economy continues to impact IT workers
I can feel the economy for IT coming back. Sales increased in Q4 and I see them continuing
to do so this quarter. So I'm not sure about that last item.
Curt works for Journyx, which has solutions to help improve business execution.
PRINT THIS ARTICLE