5 Business Uses For A Digital Frame
It's not that deep. I really am talking about those digital frames you buy at Wal-Mart or Target to load up with kid pictures and give to your mother-in-law. It's not just for Mother's Day, my friend. That's a business tool!
Here are five ways to make use of one:
1. In the reception area: Run a slide show of key products, marquee staffers, your corporate history (if its interesting), etc. Keep it casual and intimate. Remember, this is a picture frame. Save the wonky talk for the presentation.
2. In the conference room: Delays happen. To alleviate some of the awkwardness while your clients sit around the table waiting for IT to find a projector that works, just plop down a pre-loaded digital frame with some key messages, corporate eye candy or even humor playing off the situation for your restless audience to focus on - instead of you!
3. At the trade show booth: A poster is too low-tech. A flat screen hooked up to a laptop or PC is too high-tech. Use a digital frame to announce your booth events, raffle drawings, etc.
4. As a VIP gift: Is your business sponsoring a golf tournament for charity, participating in a special dinner, or hosting a weekend retreat? Have an intern act as roving photographer and get some key snaps of your best clients letting down their hair with you. Load up the "best-of" shots onto a digital frame and send it home with the obvious people.
5. Cut a deal with complimentary businesses: If you have a customer-facing traditional store front business, work out a deal with other complimentary businesses and promote each other. For example, if you are a lawyer, then run slides in your customer area of a local real estate agent you work with on closings. It's a great way to show your appreciation to others for throwing you business. They will likely do the same for you.