When it comes to branding, the larger danger is spending too much, rather than spending too little. Read more
The History of Great Brands
Recent The History of Great Brands Articles
Adrian Slywotzky has written noteworthy business bo... Read more
The basketball legend-turned-entrepreneur answers Inc. Twitter followers' and Facebook fans' questions about life on and off the court. Read more
Lifelong friends Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield took both sustainable profit and social activism into consideration when starting their ice cream business. Read more
For Hugh Hefner, the sexual revolution was also a huge business opportunity. Here's how the founder of Playboy turned a nudie mag into a global brand. Read more
Rather than fearing the disruption caused by new technology, David Sarnoff embraced it, building a broadcast empire first in radio and then in TV. Read more
Not only did he build one of the largest automobile manufacturers, he set in motion a series of changes that would change society as a whole. Read more
Jeff Bezos is an e-commerce pioneer who started Amazon.com to sell books, and expanded into just about everything else. Read more
By assembling a grassroots sales force, this pioneering African-American entrepreneur built a multimillion-dollar enterprise in the Jim Crow era. Read more
She invented the Barbie Doll (and Ken too), and then reinvented the way national brands advertise their products. Read more
He saw globalization coming before almost anyone, pioneered modern branding, and left his mark on the Manhattan skyline. Read more
She brought multi-level marketing mainstream, turned employee recognition into a branding exercise, and spoke up for work-life balance. Read more
In New York in the excessive 1980s, Bobbi Brown made it big by pushing moderation. She became makeup artist to the stars by introducing a palette of natural ... Read more
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business