Check Request Form
Use this form to have employees request checks, to help keep track of your spending.
Paperwork is a necessary evil. Without it, accurate bookkeeping becomes difficult, and costly errors can occur. For this reason, you should require all your employees to fill out a check request form before disbursing any monies. Filling out a check request form that details the purpose of the check and the amount requested is not only good record keeping, but also offers you a control measure to ensure that company cash is being used wisely and honestly.
The check request form found here will help you do this, as well as help you and your employees streamline the process of disbursing checks. You can have your employees fill it out electronically and e-mail it to accounting, or have them print it out and pass it along physically.
Note: This download is useful for new business owners and those owners handling their own bookkeeping.
File description: This file contains a Microsoft Excel 5.0/95 spreadsheet. To use this file, you must have Microsoft Excel 5.0/95 or higher.
Copyright © 2000, inc.com. All rights reserved.
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals