Bank Loan Application and Review Forms -- Sample
These two documents from CCH Business Owner's Toolkit can help you understand what information a bank needs and how that information will be used when reviewing your loan application.
This document combines a representational bank loan application and the form used by a small community bank for an internal review of the application. By linking these two documents, we can help you understand what information the bank wants from you as well as how the bank will use that information in making its decision on your loan application.
File description: The file contains a six-page document in Word 6.0.
- highlights the relevant loan criteria that bankers actually use in making small-business lending decisions
- identifies typical loan-to-value ratios for the most commonly used collateral for small-business loans
- provides a working outline for your preparation of a conventional loan application
Copyright © 1999, CCH Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals