Commercial Invoice Form Instructions
This Word document is a complete set of instructions for filling out a U.S. Customs Commercial Invoice.
Using this tool, you can develop instructions for filling out a commercial invoice -- so that all employees fully understand the procedure.
Using this tool will also save you time. It takes on average 2 hours to develop a set of instructions for a commercial invoice form. With this tool, you will save approximately 1.5 hours since all you have to do is apply the document to your company specific needs.
File description: The attached file is a Microsoft Word document. You must have Microsoft Word, or compatible word processing software, to use it.http://www.myworktools.com.
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business