Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
The Master Guarantee Agreement (Agency-Long Term Credits) outlines the details of a guarantee agreement between a specified agent and the Export-Import Bank of the United States. A Master Guarantee Agreement enables an agent (acting on behalf of a lender) to establish long term export financing credit and extend financing guaranteed by Ex-Im Bank for the benefit of borrowers approved by Ex-Im Bank under transactions.
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Credit Memorandum Format
- Foreign Content "Cause" Report
- Form of Exporters Certificate
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- "Starting Point" Guidelines for Payment Periods
- Agency MGA Form of Request
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
- Business Credit Application
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business