The Anti-Lobbying Certificate is a legal document signed by an exporter or local cost provider promising that no federal appropriated funds have or will be paid by the exporter to any person for the purpose of influencing an officer or employee of any federal agency. Submission of the Anti-Lobbying Certificate is a prerequisite for making or entering into an agreement enforced by the U.S. code that places a limitation on use of appropriated funds to influence certain federal contracting and financial transactions.
SOURCE: Anti-Lobbying Certificate
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Credit Memorandum Format
- Foreign Content "Cause" Report
- Form of Exporters Certificate
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- "Starting Point" Guidelines for Payment Periods
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business