Apartment Lease Agreement
The Apartment Lease Agreement is an agreement between a landlord and a tenant whereby the tenant leases an apartment unit from the landlord for a specific term. The Apartment Lease Agreement provides for such provisions as the monthly rental payments, utility payments and the rights of the landlord and the tenant. This agreement is used by apartment owners who want to lease apartments safely and hassle-free, apartment complex managers or owner who want to ensure tenants comply with rules and pay their rent, and renters who want fair terms and conditions on their lease.
SOURCE: Apartment Lease Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business