Bilateral Nondisclosure Agreement (Naval Research Laboratory)
The Bilateral Nondisclosure Agreement is a contract between the Naval Research Laboratory (NRL) and the Agreeing Party to facilitate a “stated purpose” by protecting non-public and proprietary information from misuse and unauthorized disclosure. The Bilateral Nondisclosure Agreement defines the specific requirements of both Parties, authorized access and disclosure, and general provisions. This contract should be used when conducting business with the Naval Research Laboratory.
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals