Brazil Promissory Notes - Single Disbursement/Consolidation
The Single Disbursement or Consolidation Promissory Note (Brazil) is a sample single-disbursement promissory note for a medium term single buyer insurance policy that allows for alternative floating reference rates or a fixed rate. It contains standard alternative interest rates to be effective under certain circumstances (eg. illegality, inability to quote). The Single Disbursement or Consolidation Promissory Note (Brazil) also contains a guarantee, which is signed by a guarantor, who guarantees full and complete payment of the principal of and interest on the foregoing promissory note. This form of note may not be used in Venezuelan or Mexican transactions.
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Credit Memorandum Format
- Foreign Content "Cause" Report
- Form of Exporters Certificate
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- "Starting Point" Guidelines for Payment Periods
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Business Credit Application
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals