Bulk Sales Contract
The Bulk Sales Contract is a contract between a seller of a large quantity of a good and a purchaser, outlining the terms and conditions for the sale of the good. This Bulk Sales Contract is an attorney-drafted document that will ensure your sale or purchase of bulk goods is clearly laid out and documented, and includes many customizable features including a deposit, price information, and deliver options.
SOURCE: Bulk Sales Contract
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals