Business Continuity Plan
The Business Continuity Plan form is used by companies to detail how business will continue if a disaster or emergency occurs. The Business Continuity Plan provides a comprehensive template for documenting all business operational functions by department, company, employee, and vendor information, inventory, emergency procedures, post-disaster plan, etc. This form should be completed and distributed to all company employees to prepare for disasters as soon as possible.
SOURCE: Business Continuity Plan
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals