Business Ethics Statement
The Business Ethics Statement is used by companies to illustrate the business ethics expected of officers, directors, members and employees of the Company. The Business Ethics Statement provides knowledge to the public or other parties about the business standards and ethics of a particular business. The fundamental principles of how the business will operate in relation to ethical principles and morals or ethical problems are contained in it. This document is downloadable and customizable to meet your company’s needs.
SOURCE: Business Ethics Statement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals