Change of Control Agreement
The Change of Control Agreement is used to secure rights to compensation for an employee in exchange for their continued employment when a company changes ownership. The Change of Control Agreement provides a contingency plan in case the company changes ownership resulting in the employee being laid off without cause or quitting following this change of control. When this happens the agreement ensures that the employer will pay out a severance package of some kind to the employee.
SOURCE: Change of Control Agreement
- Accountant Contract Agreement
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement
- At Will Executive Employment Agreement Sample with Car Allowance
- At Will Technical Employment Agreement
- At-Will Employment Agreement
- Background Check Authorization Form
- Employment Agreement of Obligations
- Business Continuity Plan Template
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business