Collateral Pledge Agreement
The Collateral Pledge Agreement is used by a party to ensure an agreement with property from the other. The Collateral Pledge Agreement provides that the property is held in trust until that group fulfills all obligations to the other group and is typically held in trust by a third party. The agreement is used when collateral is needed to offset the risk of a contract.
SOURCE: Collateral Pledge Agreement
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- Cap Table Spreadsheet
- Investment Agreement
- Investor Rights Agreement
- Loan Amortization Spreadsheet
- Pre-Opening Budget Sample
- Show Me the Money, Angel Investors Article - Inc. Article
- Term Sheet for Series A Round Financing
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals