Commercial Property Management Agreement
The Commercial Property Management Agreement is an agreement between an owner or homeowner and an real estate agent whereby the agent provides property management services to the owner. The Commercial Property Management Agreement may also include provision of leasing services by the agent. Property management services mostly includes taking care of and maintenance of the property, marketing or advertising the property, sorting out tenant applications, negotiation of leases, collection of rents, depositing of security deposits, extending leases and keeping accounts and records for the owner. This agreement is downloadable and customizable for your specific usage.
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business