Content License Agreement
The Content License Agreement is an agreement between a content owner (the "licensor") and another person or business entity (the "licensee") in which the licensor gives permission to the licensee to use ‘content’ (video, audio, written etc.) for an agreed purpose such as placement in the website or different distribution channels of the licensee. This agreement essentially spells out the parties names, identification of the ‘content’ that are the subject of the agreement, the specific content right or rights to be licensed, the type of medium where the content is to be used, the authorized purposes, the licensing fee or royalty applicable and the various warranties of both parties with regard to ownership of the content.
SOURCE: Content License Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business