Copyright License Agreement
The Copyright License Agreement is an agreement between the owner of the copyright in any existing work or the prospective owner of the copyright and the company or individual in any future work in writing to another person for a limited time. This license should not be mistaken with an assignment; assignment is a form of permanent transfer, while a license is a temporary transfer. This agreement is downloadable and customizable to fit your specific needs.
SOURCE: Copyright License Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business