Credit Guarantee Facility Program
The Credit Guarantee Facility Program is a document that describes the Credit Guarantee Facility Program, which was established in order to facilitate the sale of U.S. capital goods and related services. Credit Guarantee Facilities are lines of credit between a bank in the U.S. and a foreign bank. Ex-Im Bank guarantees the repayment of the foreign bank's obligations.
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Credit Memorandum Format
- Foreign Content "Cause" Report
- Form of Exporters Certificate
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- "Starting Point" Guidelines for Payment Periods
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Business Credit Application
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business