Delegated Authority Lender Agreement
The Delegated Authority Lender Agreement is an agreement between the Ex-Im Bank and a lender who has been authorized to participate in the Delegated Authority Program. Ex-Im Bank authorizes the delegation of approved authority to commercial lenders with respect to certain medium-term export credit transactions under its guarantee and insurance programs (the "Delegated Authority Program").
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Credit Memorandum Format
- Foreign Content "Cause" Report
- Form of Exporters Certificate
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- "Starting Point" Guidelines for Payment Periods
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Business Credit Application
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business