Discounted Cash Flow Spreadsheet
The Discounted Cash Flow Spreadsheet allows companies to evaluate the present value of future cash at their desired discounting rate. The Discounted Cash Flow Spreadsheet provides a guide to analyzing the attractiveness of investments using weighted cost of capital, where weighted cost capital is the average cost for the total capital of the company. This spreadsheet is customizable to fit your company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Discounted Cash Flow Spreadsheet
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business