Employee ADR Agreement Form
The Employee ADR Agreement form is an agreement between an employee and employer whereby the parties agree to submit to alternative dispute resolution procedures to resolve disputes of certain agreed types and nature that occur between the parties. The purpose of the Employee ADR Agreement is to avoid protracted litigation of federal and state statutory and common law claims. This form is used when arbitration is agreed upon with both parties and is customizable for your specific usage.
SOURCE: Employee ADR Agreement Form
- Acknowledgment of Employee Handbook Receipt
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- Code of Business Ethics Form
- Compensation Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy Sample Form
- Employee Anti-Harassment Policy
- Employee Cell Phone Policy Form
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals