Employment Agency Agreement
The Employment Agency Agreement is used by a company that pays an employment agency to find qualified workers. The Employment Agency Agreement provides for specific details regarding the services the agency will provide, the compensation the agency expects, the confidentiality policy, and the duration of the contract. The agreement is used when a company requires help finding qualified applicants and is customizable to your company's usage.
SOURCE: Employment Agency Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business