Excel Balance Sheet Sample
The Excel Balance Sheet is used by companies to evaluate the financial strength of the company, and allows investors and interested third parties in business performance to have a snap shot look on performance of business. The Excel Balance Sheet summarizes a company's Assets, Liabilities, and Owners equity and should be used your company as deemed necessary.
SOURCE: Excel Balance Sheet Sample
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals