Exclusive Supply Agreement
The Exclusive Supply Agreement is an agreement between a distributor and a supplier whereby a distribution of a certain product engages a supplier on an exclusive basis to distribute and sell to customers within a given territory. The Exclusive Supply Agreement mainly sets out the way the product is ordered by the distributor and supplied by supplier, the method of delivery, title of loss, payments for supply, product warranty and respective liabilities of each party. This agreement is customizable for your company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Exclusive Supply Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business