Internet Advertising Agency Agreement
The Internet Advertising Agency Agreement is a contract between a company or other entity who desires an internet advertising campaign, and an advertising agency or individual that produces web-based advertising. Use the Internet Advertising Agreement as an advertiser or an advertising agency to establish clear terms and conditions before entering into a contract for internet advertising. Customize this document to suit many situations.
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Agency MGA Form of Request
- Agreement to Rescind Contract of Sale
- Annex B: Authorized Officer Designation Notice
- Anti-Lobbying Certificate
- Application for Master Guarantee Agreement
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
- E-Commerce Product-Comparison Matrix, Selling from Your Web Site Article - Inc. Article
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business