An Investment Agreement in an agreement between a company and an investor for the sale of shares in the capital stock of the company to the investor for a certain amount of money. The Investment Agreement outlines the terms, conditions, interpretation, and covenants of the purchaser for the legal transfer. This agreement form is a downloadable document that is customizable to fit your company’s needs.
SOURCE: Investment Agreement
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- Cap Table Spreadsheet
- Collateral Pledge Agreement
- Investor Rights Agreement
- Loan Amortization Spreadsheet
- Pre-Opening Budget Sample
- Show Me the Money, Angel Investors Article - Inc. Article
- Term Sheet for Series A Round Financing
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business