Investor Rights Agreement
The Investor Rights Agreement is used by companies who are hoping to “go public” or acquire investors, as well as any investor who wants their rights protected. The Investor Rights Agreement covers many different subjects, including investor information rights, registration rights, contractual “rights of first offer” or “pre-emptive” rights, and various post-closing covenants of the Company. This agreement form is a downloadable document that is customizable to fit your company’s needs.
SOURCE: Investor Rights Agreement
- Standard Repayment Terms for Insurance and Medium and Long-term Loan and Guarantee
- Cap Table Spreadsheet
- Collateral Pledge Agreement
- Investment Agreement
- Loan Amortization Spreadsheet
- Pre-Opening Budget Sample
- Show Me the Money, Angel Investors Article - Inc. Article
- Term Sheet for Series A Round Financing
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals