Joint Venture Agreement Sample
The Joint Venture Agreement Sample is used as template to form an agreement between two parties who come together for a project and establish a partnership for a specific business purpose for a period of time. The two parties in the Joint Venture Agreement Sample are most often equal partners and share the profits from the Joint Venture. This agreement form is a downloadable document that is customizable to fit your company’s needs.
SOURCE: Joint Venture Agreement Sample
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals