Lease Purchase Agreement
The Lease Purchase Agreement is an agreement between a tenant and a landlord for a tenant to occupy a rental premises with an option to purchase the premises at the end of the term of the lease. A rental property with an option to lease is useful for the tenant who wishes to purchase the property in the future but does not have the money immediately available to them. The Lease Purchase Agreement is used by landlords who want to give a preferred renter a chance to buy property at a set price, and by tenants who want the option to purchase the property they are leasing now.
SOURCE: Lease Purchase Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business