License for Website Use of Art Agreement
The License for Website Use of Art Agreement is an attorney drafted document used by lawyers, web developers, and artists to license artwork for use on a website. The License for Website Use of Art Agreement outlines the terms and conditions for a website’s use of an artist’s work. This license is downloadable and customizable for your specific usage.
- E-Commerce Product-Comparison Matrix, Selling from Your Web Site Article - Inc. Article
- Human Resources Management and IT Systems Service Agreement
- Internet Advertising Agency Agreement
- Internet Advertising Agreement Form
- Network Installation and Maintenance Agreement
- Online Advertisement Agreement
- Online Sales Disclaimer
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business