Limited Partnership Agreement
The Limited Partnership Agreement is used by partners in a business to establish the rights and liabilities of the general partner(s) who actively manages affairs of the business and the limited partner(s) who are passive investors and have no role in management. The Limited Partnership Agreement outlines formation, name and place of business, term of partnership, contributions of capital, etc. This document is downloadable and customizable to fit your company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Limited Partnership Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals