The Management Agreement is a contract between a company and a management agent setting forth the management agent’s responsibilities and fees. The Management Agreement outlines the appointments and services, fees, expenses, etc. of the contract and is customizable for your specific usage.
SOURCE: Management Agreement
- Ancillary Services Fee Policy
- Agency Long Term Master Guarantee Agreement
- Agency MGA Form of Request
- Agreement to Rescind Contract of Sale
- Annex B: Authorized Officer Designation Notice
- Anti-Lobbying Certificate
- Application for Master Guarantee Agreement
- Consulting Contract Sample Form
- Exclusive Supply Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business