Marketing Manager Job Description
The Marketing Manager Job Description is used by companies as a guide for creating a company job description for the Marketing Manager position. Use the Marketing Manager Job Description to outline the position overview, key job tasks and specifications for the position. The description can be used when defining the role of any of the following types of marketing positions within a company: Marketing Director, Marketing Manager, Marketing Assistant, Marketing Officer, and Marketing Executive. This description is customizable for your company’s usage.
- Administrative Assistant Job Description
- Attorney Job Description for In-House Counsel
- Bookkeeper Job Description
- CEO Job Description
- CFO Job Description
- Cost Accountant Job Description
- CRM Administrator Job Description Template
- Job Description for Office Manager
- The Flameproof On-line Marketing Pitch
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business