The Non-Discrimination Policy is used by companies to combat discrimination and harassment in the workplace. The Non Discrimination Policy promotes equality in the workplace and limits liability for harassment and discrimination litigation. This policy is customizable to fit a company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Non-Discrimination Policy
- Acknowledgment of Employee Handbook Receipt
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- Code of Business Ethics Form
- Compensation Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy Sample Form
- Employee ADR Agreement Form
- Employee Anti-Harassment Policy
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Removable Media Accepted Use Policy
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business