Nondisclosure and Non-Competition Agreement
The Nondisclosure and Non-Competition Agreement is a sample legal document under which one party agrees to not pursue a similar profession or trade in competition against another party, or disclose information obtained while employed by said employer. The Nondisclosure and Non-Competition Agreement waives an employee’s right to compete with the employer in ways such as that of a contractor, shareholder, partnership, consulting, self-employment etc. This form is a sample that can be used to create a customized Nondisclosure and Non-Competition Agreement.
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business