Online Sales Disclaimer
The Online Sales Disclaimer is an attorney drafted document that outlines the policies regarding sales of goods or services from a website to be posted on the website prior to purchase of goods or services. The Online Sales Disclaimer is used by lawyers, developers, and companies as a legal disclaimer for purchases made on the internet. This disclaimer is downloadable and customizable for your specific usage.
SOURCE: Online Sales Disclaimer
- E-Commerce Product-Comparison Matrix, Selling from Your Web Site Article - Inc. Article
- Human Resources Management and IT Systems Service Agreement
- Internet Advertising Agency Agreement
- Internet Advertising Agreement Form
- License for Website Use of Art Agreement
- Network Installation and Maintenance Agreement
- Online Advertisement Agreement
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business