Power of Attorney Form
The Power of Attorney Form is an attorney drafted document that allows you to name an individual or individuals who can access your bank accounts to draw funds, accept withdrawals, and endorse checks. The Power of Attorney Form is used by married or unmarried couples who want to allow access to each other’s bank accounts, employers who want to allow trusted employees to deposit checks or draw funds, and parents, grandparents, and guardians who want to allow children to access certain accounts. This form is downloadable and customizable for your specific usage.
SOURCE: Power of Attorney Form
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals