Pre-Opening Budget Sample
The Pre-Opening Budget Sample is an outline used by businesses to predict the total cost of opening a venue, including one-time costs, initial investment, and operating costs. The Pre-Opening Budget Sample also acts as a check-list in documenting all company resources allocated to the venture start-up. This outline is customizable to fit your company’s specific usage.
SOURCE: Pre-Opening Budget Sample
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business
- Louisiana Advantage
- Custom-fit opportunity. Louisianaadvantage.com
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Save on business PCs
- Get business performance: Ultrabook™ styles, PCs, and more! Click for deals