Project Leader Job Description
The Project Leader Job Description is used by companies as a guide for creating a company job description for the Project Leader position. Use the Project Leader Job Description to outline the position overview, key job tasks and specifications for the position. The description can be used when defining the role of any of the following types of project positions within a company: Project Director, Project Manager, Project Leader, Project Engineer, Project Coordinator, Project Assistant, Project Analyst, and Assistant Project Manager. This job description is customizable for your company’s usage.
SOURCE: Project Leader Job Description
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business