Property Damage Release Form
The Property Damage Release Form is a release from one party, the Releasor, to another, the Releasee, whereby the Releasor releases the Releasee from any further claims or liability resulting out of the damage to the Releasor’s property caused by the Releasee. The Property Damage Release Form applies only to the claims or future claims the Releasor may have against the Releasee, but does not release the Releasee from any claims the Releasor may have or will have in respect of bodily injury sustained. This form is used by any party to a tort or contract claim where property is damaged, and anyone wishing to settle a property damage claim out of court to save money and time.
SOURCE: Property Damage Release Form
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- AT&T Enhanced PTT
- Switch to AT&T Enhanced Push-to-Talk and get a free Samsung Rugby III.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business