Employee Restrictive Covenants Agreement
The Employee Restrictive Covenants Agreement is used between an employer and employee to keep the employee from competing with the company during and for one year after employment. The Restrictive Covenants Agreement also provides for employer protection against employees using confidential information or unauthorized solicitation. The agreement is used when hiring a new employee and is customizable for your company's specific usage.
- Acknowledgment of Employee Handbook Receipt
- Affirmative Action Plan For Minorities And Women
- Code of Business Ethics Form
- Compensation Policy
- Drug and Alcohol Abuse Policy Sample Form
- Employee ADR Agreement Form
- Employee Anti-Harassment Policy
- Non-Compete Agreement
- Employment Agreement of Obligations
Related How-To Guides
FROM OUR PARTNERS
- Smarty Pants
- Maryland – #1 in Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- New Data on Success
- New book BUSINESS BRILLIANT by Inc.com blogger Lewis Schiff
- Old Dominion
- No matter what you ship, your business is our business. Visit odpromises.com.
- Constant Contact
- Over 500,000 Small Businesses Use Constant Contact®. Safe, Simple.
- The rugged Torque
- Buy 1 Kyocera Torque, get 4 free. Only at Sprint. Restrictions apply.
- Undesk your desk phone:
- ShoreTel Dock for iPad/iPhone. BYOD better.
- Business Essentials
- Represent Your Company With A Custom Name Badge. Find It Here!
- Servers up to 45% off
- Technology optimized for today, but scalable for growing business needs.
- PCs You can Trust
- Discover how an ASUS PC with leading reliability is fit for your business